Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Boots, shirt mirror? Varzandeh??????

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Boots, shirt mirror? Varzandeh??????

Postby Yabbadabba123 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:56 pm

I took a nap this afternoon and dreamt I was at the gym exercising and when I looked at my feet I was wearing two different boots. They were both boots that my current boyfriend gave me. Then I saw he was at the gym and I was embarrassed that I had on two different boots so I wanted to leave without him seeing me. So I ran down the stairs but hit a dead end so I ran back up the escalator but the movement of the escalator was going in a different direction but still made it back to the top floor. Then I was going to leave the gym but I was in my room and I looked in the mirror to see how I looked bc I was wearing two different boots and I only saw the lower half of my body in the mirror. I noticed when I looked in the mirror that I could see through my pants and I saw my white underwear and I was ashamed so I tried to stretch my shirt so it would cover me but then my shirt became oversized and was almost passed my knees.

Please interpret for me varzandeh?????
Yabbadabba123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Boots, shirt mirror? Varzandeh??????

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:54 pm

A gym and exercising means an argument and quarrel is on the way.
Boots mean a fight or means your bf.
Going down stairs means a sorrow.
You were naked and were trying to cover yourself means you will go to a pilgrim travel.OR a secret of you will reveal and you will try to cover it, your shirt means your bf.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion