Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream About Choices

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream About Choices

Postby maz1457 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Walking through the bush, come up to a point where it is very dense and possibly filled with spiders. Begin to hesitate and consider whether to walk back and go the safe long way. Instead, I realise that I need to face my fears, I take a deep breath and push through the trees and make it to the other side where there is a beautiful beach. I get to walk along the beach with the water just touching my feet. I continue walking until there is a crossroad, I decide to go left and it takes me to a resort filled with people. I knew that this wasn't the right way so I begin to ask where the exit is, but no one knows. I look for the exit, find it myself then find one of my friends there. She talks to me about fridges as we walk to the top and she says she can go no further. I say goodbye then realise that the exit was yet again another crossroad, this time the dream ends before I can choose a path.

Anyone have any idea what this is suppose to mean?
maz1457
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream About Choices

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:38 pm

you've answered your own question of what this means ..

and you did so in the dream ..

facing your fears .. pushing through .. and getting to the beach ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion