Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

School dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

School dreams

Postby Whitneyncoleman » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:30 am

Hi I have a dream I have all the time that maybe you can help clear up for me . The dream is always in a school elementary and high school never any students or teachers other people from my life are in it . But the jist of it is that that I’m always just going back for fun or to hangout I know in the dream that I have already graduated and I tell who I’m talking to that I don’t have to come cause I already have my diploma . The setting is always in a school . Last night I took acid and ran around in a school . And other ones can be me just sitting in a classroom . I can’t figure out why the setting is always in a school in general . Anybody have an insites.
Whitneyncoleman
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: School dreams

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:09 pm

Sometimes attending a class means you will make a decision to renovate a home.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion