Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream About A Riot, Likely Political On Nature

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream About A Riot, Likely Political On Nature

Postby JohnClark » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:24 am

The dream I had last night felt so real. I've never had a dream like this before. I could hear myself think in the dream, I could hear sounds and almost feel things for lack of a better word.

I had a dream of a riot breaking out. I wasn’t sure where I was in this dream but it was a suburban backstreet in a subdivision not a major road. Me and who I believe was my dad (he was wearing a suit and tie like my dad) had come out of a house on to a street. The street we were on was U-shaped with two exist leading on to a long street that was a typical rectangular road. It was early evening probably about 6 o clock. The houses were very spread out on decent size lots almost all the houses were two story. Based on the trees I remember seeing the dream looked to be up north somewhere.

I was watching probably from about 100 feet away standing in the front yard of a suburban house, along with a few other people. On the recentagular street a group of people were boarding a bus, an old yellow school bus. The people were mixed in age from young to old people. It looked like many families were on board the bus. The bus was on the left side of the recentagle street parked in the middle of the road.

From the distance another group marching should up from the far left side of the street with picket signs, bricks, backyard torches, etc. The “protestors” charged at the bus and began rocking it and smashing the glass. I could here the glass smashing and eventually the protestors tipped the bus. The thud the bus made when it fell on its side was loud! I could feel it in my chest in the dream. I can't even discribe how loud it was but it was a very loud thud sound and the feeling in my chest was the feeling you get when you hear a very low bass noise or like a very loud hood slamming. It lasted for a good five seconds.

After tipping the bus the protesters left and the rioting stopped. The police were called and police and ambulances quickly arrived on the scene. I remember walking toward the scene of the bus. The police were blocking off the scene so I went to the right side of the rectangle street which lead to more suburban houses. A family was in the yard of one of the houses and the wife and kids were crying. I heard the husband say this will lead to World War 3. I kept walking past other houses and other people were saying the same thing and I found myself thinking and saying the same thing in the dream this will lead to World War 3. Other people expressed similar thoughts “They will now attack in retaliation when this hits the news.” "Bombs are going to be dropping because of this." "How can people be so stupid this will lead to war." That's all I kept hearing from the people in their yards. I found myself thinking the same things, I could hear myself thinking in the dream which I don't think I have ever had happen before in my life.

I entered one of the houses on the left side street and as did a the guy who I believe was my dad that was following. The interior of the house was completely empty and it looked and smelled freshly built (you know that fresh carpet smell, I could smell that in my dream). My dad? said he needed to retrieve his manuscript. I turned on the kitchen light and in the empty kitchen he opened the center island drawer and pulled out a bunch of paper with something printed on it and a thumb drive. He flipped through the pages and put them on the counter, pulled out reading glasses and was reading through them. I told him we should "get the fuck out of here before something else happens." and he said in a minute. My alarm then went off and I woke up.

I never had a dream this real or vibrant before in my life. I've been up since 7:30 and I can't get over how real this dream seem. Especially the sounds, the things I felt in the dream and the fact that I could think in the dream. It was very surreal and strange.
JohnClark
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream About A Riot, Likely Political On Nature

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:33 am

JohnClark wrote:

I was watching probably from about 100 feet away standing in the front yard of a suburban house, along with a few other people. On the recentagular street a group of people were boarding a bus, an old yellow school bus. The people were mixed in age from young to old people. It looked like many families were on board the bus. The bus was on the left side of the recentagle street parked in the middle of the road.

From the distance another group marching should up from the far left side of the street with picket signs, bricks, backyard torches, etc. The “protestors” charged at the bus and began rocking it and smashing the glass. I could here the glass smashing and eventually the protestors tipped the bus. The thud the bus made when it fell on its side was loud! I could feel it in my chest in the dream. I can't even discribe how loud it was but it was a very loud thud sound and the feeling in my chest was the feeling you get when you hear a very low bass noise or like a very loud hood slamming. It lasted for a good five seconds.

After tipping the bus the protesters left and the rioting stopped. The police were called and police and ambulances quickly arrived on the scene. I remember walking toward the scene of the bus. The police were blocking off the scene so I went to the right side of the rectangle street which lead to more suburban houses. A family was in the yard of one of the houses and the wife and kids were crying. I heard the husband say this will lead to World War 3. I kept walking past other houses and other people were saying the same thing and I found myself thinking and saying the same thing in the dream this will lead to World War 3. Other people expressed similar thoughts “They will now attack in retaliation when this hits the news.” "Bombs are going to be dropping because of this." "How can people be so stupid this will lead to war." That's all I kept hearing from the people in their yards. I found myself thinking the same things, I could hear myself thinking in the dream which I don't think I have ever had happen before in my life.

I entered one of the houses on the left side street and as did a the guy who I believe was my dad that was following. The interior of the house was completely empty and it looked and smelled freshly built (you know that fresh carpet smell, I could smell that in my dream). My dad? said he needed to retrieve his manuscript. I turned on the kitchen light and in the empty kitchen he opened the center island drawer and pulled out a bunch of paper with something printed on it and a thumb drive. He flipped through the pages and put them on the counter, pulled out reading glasses and was reading through them. I told him we should "get the fuck out of here before something else happens." and he said in a minute. My alarm then went off and I woke up.

I wonder if it represents the current situation in the U.S...........left versus right.

The yellow school bus could be caution or it could be traditional America and the old bus could be old, traditional values.
The families on the bus could be a cross section of Middle America.

I think that tipping the school bus over might be the loss of traditional values and that the social order is about to be upset and uprooted. The masses are upset ( the rioting crowd).

Neighbors in their yards suggest middle class values and the family unit. WW3 could be internal strife. The bombs could be retaliation.

When they said they will retaliate when the news hits, this could be rebuttals and propaganda.

The ones that were marching were on the far left......radial left wingers.

The new house was freshly built but it was empty. I think it might mean that the family unit is being hollowed out or that it has been weakened. I am not sure.....but it means something.

But because it smelled like fresh paint maybe it means that it will be re built......families

I wonder what your father was looking at. People don't use the word manuscript very often but he was searching for something. Perhaps it was the Constitution or another legal document.

Interesting dream.

Just a few random ideas.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion