Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Trying to Kill someone

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Trying to Kill someone

Postby andrea.ovo » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:29 am

I had a dream that ai tried to kill my moms boyfriend multiple times
I wanted to kill him
I felt my mom trying to hold me back as i held 2 knives in my hands and they were laughing at me pretending that it was no big deal and when I asked if she gave a fuck that I hated him she just kept saying what she always tells me
“Get over it already!” I would try to unlock their bedroom door at night and kept trying to break in to kill him and my mom just responded to that by changed the locks 2x
i had extremely vivid feelings of holding the knives and lunging towards him any time i saw him in my dream my mom held me from behind pulling me away from him everytime
I wasnt scared at all I was mad and ready to kill his ass anbai jept screaming somwthing like “you’re just around to fuck her and use her”
a big part of me woke up with the intense feeling of maybe being able to actually pull it off in real life
andrea.ovo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Trying to Kill someone

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:35 pm

You tried to kill him means you will try to solve a problem of him,
If one dreamt he/she had a knife in hand and it was for his own means he will have a baby
boy.
If dreamt he/she had a knife with another arm means will get famous.
If dreamt he pulled out a knife from its cover means his wife will give birth a baby
boy.
If dreamt the knife broke in its scabbard means there is a danger for his father or one
of the relatives.
If dreamt he was scraping something with a knife means he will do an unpaid work.
If dreamt his knife was rusted means he will lose some money.
Knife may also mean;1- kindness 2- a child 3- a victory 4- a supporter 5- power 6-
governorship.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion