Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dream of a priest and a girl

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

dream of a priest and a girl

Postby EliasK86 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:48 pm

hi all, i am new to this forum and i would like to share a dream i dreamed of 5 days ago that still going in my mind. so the dream was about me going up on stairs of some building suddenly i found myself in a wooden roof of some church with a priest and a girl i saw lately in my cousin's wedding, they were sitting on a round table like they were waiting for me to join them so i grab a bible and i stood up on the other side of the table in front of this girl that i've met once in real life and then the priest told me as if he is ordering me loudly to sit next to this girl like he was saying to me that this is yoir place next to her. sooo what is the meaning of all of this ? thanks.
EliasK86
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: dream of a priest and a girl

Postby Gus Who » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:19 am

... come on now, what do you think the message is... (as if your asking the public to see if it’s okay to get in touch with her)
Well... I believe Jesus met a woman at a ... well, I believe Jesus knew all about her... well, there is plenty of water ... well a priest is a person that speaks on behalf of (a LOVING) God (spiritually speaking) but maybe just friendship... as WELL ..
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: dream of a priest and a girl

Postby operatormike » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:02 am

Well said, Gus!
Who looks outside, dreams;
Projecting our images in space and in time
Yes is the answer
and you know that for sure
Yes is surrender, you got to let it,
you got to let it go---John Lennon