Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I dream of dead people

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I dream of dead people

Postby pchamber86 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Hi I am parish. Today I had a dream, My dream I was driving a semi truck. I am a truck Driver by the way. I have made a turn on a road that was unfamiliar there was a big beautiful mansion style house to my right was Well beautiful roses and landscape as I passed the house there was a fork in the road going left or right but I But I could not go straight. In front of me was a old bridge One that you would not travel a truck on. Under the bridge was an old car maybe fifties model. It was blocking the way I parked my truck and got out and walked up to the car as I approached a car there was A couple of interracial relationship inside the car they were young however they were dressed very old as if they were from the fifties time period I look behind me and noticed there were about 4 people walking up this gravel road and a to will dressed in the fifties time period periodThey were very nice to me have or I noticed they were ghost. The one lady that was coming up the gravel road was trying to tell me something the young man that was with her I have a injury on my left foot he grabbed my foot as I am talking to her and began to rub itAnd then I woke up.

Can someone help me with this stream please??
pchamber86
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I dream of dead people

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:41 am

Ghosts are dear ones you will visit, your leg means your money, she will do a favor for that.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion