Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

¿Weird Dream?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

¿Weird Dream?

Postby BGB » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:25 am

I don't remember the whole dream... I was at the mall. I can't remember if I was with my daughter or niece (they look alike). I mistakingly left my purse on a bench and when I returned to get it it was opened and in the street. I retrieved my purse and found that my credit and debit cards were removed from my wallet but the money was still there. My car keys and cell phone were also stolen. We went to the parking lot and could not find my car. When I was trying to get mall security to call the police he was applying makeup to my face. I removed it as if I was peeling off a facial mask. I can't remember exactly what happened after that.
BGB
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: ¿Weird Dream?

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:44 am

Losing cards means a money loss on the way,
You lost keys means you will not achieve a wish/a goal
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion