Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream help: cabin in the snow (short)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream help: cabin in the snow (short)

Postby wallsh » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:23 am

The dream I am struggling with is a recurring one, I have had this dream at least once a week for a few months now and am desperate for any answers and I thank you for your time.

It always starts in the same way, I am inside a rundown cabin in the middle of the woods at night staring out the window into the snow. After a while I go into a windowless room with a small campfire in the middle of the floor, though I am not afraid and I do not think anything is coming after me I start barricading the door. I use whatever is in the room, a small table and a chair and some other rubbish I can find. I do not feel fear while I am doing this but I know the door must be barricaded.

I know this is short but I have had this dream over and over again...I never feel fear or any sense of doom or anything like that but I just feel like it must mean something if i keep having it over and over again...right?

Thank you for taking time to read this,

-wallsh1
wallsh
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream help: cabin in the snow (short)

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:16 pm

When a dream repeats , it wants to force you to find the meaning...
A wooden cabin means a liar deceiver partner or person around.
Run down means a ruined relationship and misleading in the way of mind,
Woods means a society, trees are people around.Snow means money.
Dark may also mean: 1- being thoughtful 2- wandering 3- closure of the affairs 4-
innovation in the religion 5- misleading in the way of mind.
If dreamt received some warmth and sparks from a fire means someone will speak
behind the back of you.
Barricading the door means closing the affairs or a disaster on the way by your own mistake,
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion