Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

second dream of bleeding - female issue

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

second dream of bleeding - female issue

Postby Jenlaur » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:36 am

I'm just about 53 and in peri menapause where I've gone a few months at a time without a period. The last period was very heavy and concerning. Now for the dreams...just now I woke up from a dream where I was in a maternity ward of some sort. I can't recall all of my dream now but I remember that I had to go to a room where other women had given birth and the exam table wasn't cleaned up yet. I needed to find a pad and ended up finding a pad that women who'd just given birth use..they are usually much bigger than the ones you'd find at a store and used for a normal period. In this case though, it was HUGE..almost as big as the table's width and length. I put it on underneath me, while laying on the table and then I fell asleep and was woken up by a woman. I told her why I was there and then I was woken up for real.

A week or so ago I had a dream that I had a miscarriage. I've had three of them in my lifetime; one at 20 wks, one at 5 wks and the last at 8 wks. I had three successful pregnancies in between all that. As an fyi, it could be that I had those miscarriages because my husband may have been in the early stages of mylodysplastic syndrome(MDS) which is the precursot to leukemia. My first miscarriage was in 1999, my second in 2007, my third in 2009. My husband was diagnosed with MDS in 2011. Anyway, with the dream, I dreamed that I had a miscarriage and it made me so sad in my dream and anxious. I dreamed that I had gone to the bathroom to pee and discovered the blood on the toilet paper and knew that I was going to be miscarrying. In both dreams I was sad and anxiou.

And as an aside...what would cause me to dream of an ex boyfriend? I have been happily married for almost 21 years now. This ex bf I haven't seen or heard from in almost 30 years. In my dream of him that I had just yesterday during a nap, he and I were a couple and I was my much younger self with my eldest daughter who was young in the dream as well. I was so sad because I knew it wasn't going to work out and I was afraid if I told him that I'd never see him again. But, I knew it wasn't working out and the best thing to do was to break up. In my dream I told him and he seemed to accept it and move on but I was just so sad. I was woken up from this dream as well.

Any thoughts, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
Cathy
Jenlaur
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: second dream of bleeding - female issue

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:39 pm

Pregnancy means receiving a loan or a bonus but miscarriage means the money will be canceled.

If an old woman or old man whose passion is gone dreamt had passion like when she
was young means he/she will like very much to do religious duties and prayers.Like a chance to attend a ceremony and praying.

If dreamt someone was sleeping on a bed means she will receive some dignity but she is
far from religion because being asleep means a neglect.
If dreamt she was sleeping in a low small place means abjectness.
Some interpreters say sleeping for a feared person means safety and for a dead person
means forgiveness and for an ill person means curing also for a jailed person means
freedom.
A big cotton pad means a big money on the way.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,

A brief about the dreams:
Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is universal and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanding..People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-728 A.C).
3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
I translated these books and put in the dreamsfact.com . there are 1100 items and each item contains around 5 to 30 scenarios.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: second dream of bleeding - female issue

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:06 am

Jenlaur wrote:I'm just about 53 and in peri menapause where I've gone a few months at a time without a period. The last period was very heavy and concerning. Now for the dreams...just now I woke up from a dream where I was in a maternity ward of some sort. I can't recall all of my dream now but I remember that I had to go to a room where other women had given birth and the exam table wasn't cleaned up yet. I needed to find a pad and ended up finding a pad that women who'd just given birth use..they are usually much bigger than the ones you'd find at a store and used for a normal period. In this case though, it was HUGE..almost as big as the table's width and length. I put it on underneath me, while laying on the table and then I fell asleep and was woken up by a woman. I told her why I was there and then I was woken up for real.

A week or so ago I had a dream that I had a miscarriage. I've had three of them in my lifetime; one at 20 wks, one at 5 wks and the last at 8 wks. I had three successful pregnancies in between all that. As an fyi, it could be that I had those miscarriages because my husband may have been in the early stages of mylodysplastic syndrome(MDS) which is the precursot to leukemia. My first miscarriage was in 1999, my second in 2007, my third in 2009. My husband was diagnosed with MDS in 2011. Anyway, with the dream, I dreamed that I had a miscarriage and it made me so sad in my dream and anxious. I dreamed that I had gone to the bathroom to pee and discovered the blood on the toilet paper and knew that I was going to be miscarrying. In both dreams I was sad and anxiou.

And as an aside...what would cause me to dream of an ex boyfriend? I have been happily married for almost 21 years now. This ex bf I haven't seen or heard from in almost 30 years. In my dream of him that I had just yesterday during a nap, he and I were a couple and I was my much younger self with my eldest daughter who was young in the dream as well. I was so sad because I knew it wasn't going to work out and I was afraid if I told him that I'd never see him again. But, I knew it wasn't working out and the best thing to do was to break up. In my dream I told him and he seemed to accept it and move on but I was just so sad. I was woken up from this dream as well.

Any thoughts, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
Cathy

(I've had about 5 husbands, my two brothers, my father, my grand father on my mother's side (before some blow his brains out), and pope john paul II, and since that time the usa has adopted state funded suicides with me for pleasure, all this is good, that is humanities covenant)

For the most part, you can say the body is designed to die in a sleep cycle, think of that as a natural death. Now, after a certain age, after menopause, think of that as the "new heart" god gives. That generally means it is more favorable to be less carnal and less earthly, so the body eventually experiences as close to a natural death as possible. Think if your ex-boyfriend, as the carnal person that you should put away. That doesn't mean you can't exercise or eat healthy, or have a pet, thats not the carnal I have in view. The carnal is the lusts of the flesh, lusts of the material things, lusts for posturing for stature for being seen in high regards with men. All of that will make you die in a unclean way, but also, suffer greatly. (this is not about, wealth or education, or authorities ............. those things lead to that, but a fool is a fool).

(menopause is the first stage for a new me, ever heard of that? a divorce and funeral is another stage of a new me)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion