Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

please help-invisible thing, double twins, psych farm line

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

please help-invisible thing, double twins, psych farm line

Postby sleepless1979 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:37 pm

for the last few years I have had this one specific dream. And it has evolved with my life.
tonight I fell asleep on the couch with one of my twins on the other end.
I woke up about half and hour ago and could not move.

I have been dreaming of this clear mass, like a person, who takes my voice, restrains me, and can physically hurt me in the dream. Before in my dreams it would throw me around too. But tonight seems to have evolved.

Tonight I dreamt it was back, it would color with my kids crayons, move things around just to let me know it was there.Then it started holding me down or in place.
My daughters would be with me when it happened and they would just keep playing like nothing was going on. I would try to tell my aunts and uncle, all of which are alive, but live very
far away and they would laugh and think I was faking it. Until the thing hit me in the face with a door and they told me to call my grandma. That she would know what to do. But she is far away and blind,
so my daughters and I packed to go see her. and that is when I realized my twins, had doubled. I now had 2 sets of the same exact twins and I did not know which ones were real and which ones were imposters?
But when we got to my grandma is was a weird farm/stable with people handing out pills like a psych ward or a dispensary. Someone dumped out my orange juice when it was my turn and I had to use a tap. The water tasted wrong. metallic and hot. then a guy who I dreamt about years ago, that I never met, I have no clue who he is, but he is chinese or japanese )?) was wearing black, white and red pin striped pajamas came down happy and barefoot and asked me if I called the shaman yet? I remember the pills too. big dark blue pills. and I took a bunch of them. but the thing came back and I was trying to get someones attention bc this time I could not breathe I woke up.

This dream has been haunting me for years. I have no idea what it means but I am anxious and nervous when I wake up and usually for a few days. Anyone have any ideas?
sleepless1979
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: please help-invisible thing, double twins, psych farm li

Postby Batman » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:35 am

A Shaman is a person regarded as having access to, and influence in, the world of good and evil spirits, especially among some peoples of northern Asia and North America. Typically such people enter a trance state during a ritual, and practice divination and healing.

So this probably goes to double trouble ... :wideeye: Batty!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to General Dream Discussion