Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What could my suicide dream mean?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

What could my suicide dream mean?

Postby Dreamdude » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:14 pm

So I’m 16 and this is the first time I have ever dreamt of suicide. Basically what happened was there were these specific things in a room (I dont remember what) that this guy (dont remember who) told me not to brake or destroy. And so in the dream i went over and sat down next to these things with other people sitting around me and I threw a bunch of C4’s to circle me. In my dream, I considered leaving the area and blowing them up but i remember just saying screw it and activated them. A second later I felt as if i were high and then it transitioned to being hovered by ambulances and people feeling my pulse and saying “theres a pulse” and then i woke up and literally felt my pulse pounding on my neck. And last night before i fell asleep I had felt very sad by certain things and for the past while Ive thought of suicide and have even gone as far as searching up ways to kill myself. My thoughts were its my body telling me not to do it? (Im also not suicidal im not depressed and i dont self harm so i dont wanna start that conversation). Thanks!
Dreamdude
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What could my suicide dream mean?

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:27 pm

In dream language it is different.Dream language is symbolic and should be interpreted.
Death is interpreted as removing a constraint from life, so it means you will have a problem solved.
Suicide means you will solve your problem by your own.
Explosion means a big news and you nearly will have a problem solved.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: What could my suicide dream mean?

Postby Amalthea » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Could represent angry feelings you were having, blowing up things, fighting back, not taking it.
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion