Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

snake

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

snake

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:12 am

In waking life, I had given my sons a T-Shirt with the print, "Never underestimate the power of a (family name)" This morning I dreamed my sons were at my home, they were happy and both wearing a white T-Shirt and blue jeans, and my oldest was carrying a black water snake, he had a red collar and leash on it. They told me it had been in the back bedroom, because there was blue corn back there. I was sitting on the couch with a blanket over me watching TV, my oldest came over to show me the snake, and put it on the floor. The snake stuck it's head under my blanket by my feet, of course I started screaming and telling him to get it back. The snake was not aggressive, guess it was just curious. He chuckled, said it was OK. He was standing there, strong and confident holding that darn thing on his muscular arms. He was holding he head of the snake in his hand and petting it. My youngest son, was happy as well, told me not to worry about it. Next thing I saw, I was in a store buying candles. Couldn't decide if I wanted the small white tea candles or the blue summer rain scented candle. I chose the blue summer rain scented candle. It was such a powerful dream, was it because I had given them the T-Shirts? Perhaps the snake was their power? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.
Last edited by Louise on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louise
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: snake

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:57 am

Your young son is a symbol for a sorrow on the way,
A snake means a hidden enemy apparently friend,
A blanket means your dignity,
A TV means a liar deceiver person around,
Candle is interpreted as fruition and dignity.
If one dreamt she was lighting a candle with her own hand means her blessing will
increase.
If one dreamt there was a lighted candle at her home and her home was bright means a
year of blessing.
If dreamt she took a light candle from someone means she will receive some dignity by
her.
If dreamt someone gave her a lighted candle in a candlestick means she will marry
with someone from a big family or tribe.
If the candlestick was silver means that person is pious and noble.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Louise » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:17 am

My youngest son was called to do hurricane claims in the Carolinas. It always makes me sad when he leaves, as he's gone for months at a time when he's called to do claims. Yet, it's his income. I realized someone I thought was a friend talks bad about me behind my back, to my current employers. I'm not OK with that, as I do need this pt job. Still curious as to what the red leash on the snake and the blue corn means in my dream. Also, both my sons were strong and healthy in my dream.
Louise
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:37 am

A s nake under leash means the hidden enemy friend is under control of some one else.
Blue corns mean money.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Louise » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:24 pm

My friend's husband does put his foot down, sometimes. Maybe that's the control.
Blue Corn means money, that's a good thing. Thank you.
Louise
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion