Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Boy ghost in my hotel room

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Boy ghost in my hotel room

Postby Jane89 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:48 am

I'm laying in bed and can tell a young African boy is standing to my right. Suddenly my boyfriend comes into the room from the door on the left side of the room from where I'm laying and the boy has disappeared. I know he has gone to hide behind the curtains at the window on the right side of the room. My boyfriend comes over and I tell him a ghost was here and is hiding. He checks the curtains and comes back to me. I asked him if he saw the boy and he said yes. I say we will have to tell the hotel at checkout that the room is haunted. The boy appears again but now he is more real, like a child hiding out in the room, living there for safety. I go to the kitchen near the door and out of the bottom of the oven, a part pops off and letters fall out. At first I think I'll discover the secret of the boy but I'm disappointed to find it isnjusy my mail that I'd forgotten about. Suddenly the boy is a cat. I ask my boyfriend if that is cat poop next to the oven and he picks it up and says it is. Then my boyfriend has a litter box and puts the cat in it to train it to go potty in there instead. What could this all mean?
Jane89
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Boy ghost in my hotel room

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:50 am

A young boy and curtains are symbols for a sorrow on the way.This can be a warning dream.
Please donate some ,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion