Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reoccurring dreams after many years

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Reoccurring dreams after many years

Postby ClairValentine » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Hey all,

Last night I the same dream I had many years ago, it popped out of no where and in my dream, I told myself "Hey, you've done this! You can survive this time"

All my dreams are nightmares, nothing happy ever happens and they always consist of fear, death or torture

Last nights dream goes a little like this;

I was in a big city, reminded me of Melbourne/Sydney, I was in an apartment with some woman I apparently knew. Suddenly people outside were screaming and being attacked by what looked like zombies, I started to barricade us in and closing of the fire escape stairwell outside the window but the woman refused and said we have to go outside and face them. Hell nah did I listen to that, I busted all the lights in the apartment to minimise any form of attraction as these zombie looking things started to climb up the stairs. Right before death;

I woke up

I'm surprised that I'm having this dream again so many years later, but this seem to me something that's happened often for me

Anyone know why ?

Thanks!

- C xo
ClairValentine
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Reoccurring dreams after many years

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:29 pm

have you been to melbourne or sydney ???

both are structured differently ..

melbourne is grid and sydney is .. not a grid ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion