Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Feeling of Ecstasy Throughout Entire Body

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Feeling of Ecstasy Throughout Entire Body

Postby HeartOfThePack » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:33 am

38 year old male.

Last night I had the most incredible dream of my life, like nothing I've ever experienced before. It wasn't so much the content of the dream (which I am losing) but the physical feeling it gave me.

I know dreams can affect my physically; if I have a stressful dream I will wake up soaked with sweat.

But last night, first time ever, and nothing even remotely close to this, it was like ecstasy throughout my entire body!

I will do my best to explain:

In my dream, I had transcended my body. I don't know where I was, but I wasn't dreaming about physical things. I wasn't even there physically in my dream.

I obtained a feeling of something like ecstasy throughout every fibre/nerve/molecule of my body. The only way I can describe it, was like my entire body was humming with a feeling of ecstasy. I have experienced many pleasurable physical feelings in my life, and nothing came close to comparison - I mean nothing. It was unbelievable, and I can't find the words to do describe the overwhelming positive feeling that radiated throughout me.

As the dream was ending, I was returning to a physical state. I came out the bottom of a tower (something like a light house), and another presence was with me.

I communicated that I didn't want this to end, and how could I come back.

it implied that I had found my way, that I knew the path, and I could return under my own will, and I was always welcome.

Then I woke up, and the incredible feeling continued!!! I lay in bed for a few seconds, completely overwhelmed with this feeling of ecstasy (it wasn't orgasmic, ecstasy is the word I use to describe it, but it was beyond ecstasy).

In that moment, I have never felt so physically good. Every fibre/nerve/molecule of my body felt so incredibly good, there are no words. The happiness, content, comfort, joy I felt in that moment, I relished it. I was so comfortable I fell back asleep again extremely quickly.

I am just blown away. I am in awe. Really my words are pathetic in trying to describe my feeling.

I am stunned that I obtained this physical feeling in a dream, and I woke to continue feeling it.

I could not comprehend how such an overwhelming physical feeling can even exist.

I don't do drugs. I don't drink. In 38 years of living (and dreaming, I dream a lot) I have never experienced anything even remotely comparable.

I hope I can find my way again.

Anyone else ever experienced this? I honestly don't know what to think. Because I woke to feel it, I know it to be real. It has changed my perception of dreaming. I never would have believed it, if I didn't experience it.
HeartOfThePack
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion