Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Late to amusement parks and chased in a hotel

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Late to amusement parks and chased in a hotel

Postby Kighla » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:21 am

Okay, so I have two recurring dreams. One that I have had the most often is being late to amusement parks. Not being late to anything else ever.. just amusement parks?? Sometimes it is because we forget what time it is or someone holds us up. In them all we arrive an hour or two before close but still go in and are disappointed that there isn't time to do anything. I've never been late to an amusement park before so I have no clue what this is.

Second dream that I have less frequently is being stuck in a giant hotel, or cruise ship. Most times there is someone chasing me or trying to find me. The dream is never terrifying but has that overall unsettling feeling. Usually there is someone I know in to the hotel in the beginning of the dream but after I leave the room we are in I never find or see them again.

Any help is much appreciated!!
Kighla
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Late to amusement parks and chased in a hotel

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:17 am

A hotel or a ship are symbols for a work place,
Someone chasing you means someone to whom you will overcome in a work subject.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion