Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Weird dream like experience

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Weird dream like experience

Postby KyleFuQ » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:22 am

My dream starts with me seemingly being completely awake and my front door blows open and a wind with great force blows around the room against the wall raising the flags and pics taped on the wall, great fear is overcome me ,as well as paralysis. As it reaches my feet where i lay on the couch it jumps into my body traveling with great force thru my body and out the top of my head just then in my right ear a voice says shoot him. As i struggle with all my might to sit up out of this trance the only thing i can do or say is who? After years of hearing this voice replay in my head ive come to relize it was my voice that i heard say shoot him. Its always stumped me
Last edited by KyleFuQ on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
KyleFuQ
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Weird dream like experience

Postby KyleFuQ » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:25 am

Ive always felt like when the time came i wouldn't question who i was supposed to shoot that i would just know and do it. Did i time travel to bring myself a msg
KyleFuQ
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion