Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Snake biting someone else?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Snake biting someone else?

Postby Sharnee » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Hi Guys,

I've read the snake dream meanings but cant find what it means if you dream and see a snake bite someone else?

I had a dream i was walking along a beach. There was random people walking with me. I kept finding pieces of snake skin in the sand. When we got to the track leading back up to the car park there was a bench with a bucket of collected snake skins, you pull out like a drawer and add your found bits to it.. then while i was looking at all the bits i noticed there was an actual tiger snake hiding in there and it lunged out and bit onto a guys eyesocket.. then i woke up
Sharnee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Snake biting someone else?

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:08 pm

A snake means a hidden enemy apparently friend,
A snake skin means an enemies money,
A bucket means an old woman who helps or serves like a mother in law or something,
The money is hers ,
A hidden enemy will mislead the guy by blinding him,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion