Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What does this mean

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

What does this mean

Postby Nerdybird » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:45 pm

I work in a nursing home which has a grave yard right next door. This will explain part of my dream... I walked to my parents house to pick up my step mum for work. When I saw my own grave stone, reading my name and date of death being 2014. That was it.
I went into the house in shock that I was actually dead and asked why no one told me I had died 4 years ago. My step mum told me she couldn't bring herself to tell me and my main worry was can you actually feel when you hug me or are you just pretending? She assured me that she could and when another Victorian type ghost started walking towards the house she got scared and ran out to a friend's car and off they went. I was confused this day as I said earlier I walked to puck my step mum up so had to go back for my car. Which I then forgot again and had to walk back a third time. By this point I went to a shop on the way (one I don't recognise) where I saw a girl I work with working in the shop. I began worrying I was going to be late for work and that another friend I was picking up might not be able to get to work. Everyone in my dream I work with in real life. Other than 1 man in the shop who is significant but I don't know why. He didn't talk just smiled. But his face is imprinted in my mind.

This dream made me so uneasy mainly the fact I died 4 years ago yet I'm living with my boyfriend still able to talk to my family and still working and driving. What may any of this mean if anyone can help I'd be grateful. I'm so curious because I remember every step as if it was real there was no jumping to random places or people just popping up it still feels real now
Nerdybird
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What does this mean

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:11 pm

Your grave means your house,
You died 4 years ago means you have had a problem solved,it is a long time,
Another ghost means another dear one,
Please update,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion