Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dream of job offer at former employer

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

dream of job offer at former employer

Postby dreamz13 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:42 am

In this dream I had a premonition that I was going to be offered a managerial position as the lead graphic design person at my former employer. I asked my husband (from waking life) if I should consider the position and he told me to go for it. I told someone from the company that for me to even consider leading up the graphic design program that I needed at least $50,000 a year to start.
dreamz13
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: dream of job offer at former employer

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:14 pm

dreamz13 wrote:In this dream I had a premonition that I was going to be offered a managerial position as the lead graphic design person at my former employer. I asked my husband (from waking life) if I should consider the position and he told me to go for it. I told someone from the company that for me to even consider leading up the graphic design program that I needed at least $50,000 a year to start.

It could be a sign that your former employer is going to call you back for a job or that you might find a similar job for the same amount.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion