Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can't Stop Thinking About The Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Can't Stop Thinking About The Dream

Postby luluha » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:15 am

I don't remember much of it, but I was out somewhere I had never seen before. We were at the edge of where the ocean meets land, and swimming. There were large islands in front of us. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. The ocean was calm but still had waves that made us all jump, but it was soothing. We turned around and there were glorious mountains and the sun beaming down. It wasn't bright, the sun was sort of setting but it was high in the sky, sort of a dusty sky. I started taking pictures of it, and started crying because it was so beautiful. There were no words said the whole time but many people were there, and some of which were my friends.
luluha
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Can't Stop Thinking About The Dream

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:15 pm

Ocean means the state or the president,
Swimming means working for,
Islands mean small workplaces not far,
A beautiful scenery means a good news is on the way,
Crying means a happiness on the way,
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion