Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Disturbing Dream - Can someone help? Thank you

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Disturbing Dream - Can someone help? Thank you

Postby Sylvie2014 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:46 am

I feel there is more to this dream but I can only remember this:

I am in a room that I don’t recognize. There seem to be people there with me. It is dark. I walk into a room and I see my sister in law laying down on a table or a bed. Someone is injecting her something in her arm. I have the feeling that she is dying. I go to talk to her but I can’t remember what we are talking about. I go back up to a room. I see my mother in law. I tell her that her daughter is downstairs. She leaves to get to her. I see a paper bag on a table. I take the bag to look inside. At the sight, I am horrified and I drop the bag on the table. It is my sister in law's head. There are 3 eyes lined up. The eyes open and close and one of them is completely white. A woman grabs the bag and run away with it. Wait, I say. The body is downstairs…
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Disturbing Dream - Can someone help? Thank you

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:13 am

Dark means being thoughtful or a misleading in the way of mind ,
Injection means doing a favor from someone,
Her arm means her partner or her sibling.
She was decapitated means she will have a problem solved, if she has debts will pay, if is ill will cure...etc.
She has a good insight, one white eye means she has deep sorrow like missing someone ( Jacob and Josef).
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion