Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Anyone dream of visiting other countries?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Anyone dream of visiting other countries?

Postby YoshKatgirl » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:43 pm

In my dreams I've been to:

Iraq- For some reason I dreamt that I was a tourist there and was uncomfortably touring through Baghdad with a group of people. I could hear AK-47s in the distance and everyone seemed desensitized to the fighting while I was like " Uh...shouldn't we be concerned?"

Africa, varying parts, once to Cape Town as a tourist. I have a strong interest in visiting Africa some day.

Netherlands- I dreamt that my family and I were going to be moving there for some reason and toured Amsterdam for a house.

Holland- Was a very vague dream, but I remember viewing a field of flowers and a windmill or something like that, and the word "Holland" was mentioned at some point in the dream.

Serbia- I already wrote a topic on this dream. It was related to the Yugoslav/Balkan war period. I was in a run down Serbian town trying escape from an invading group of terrorists. I knew little to nothing about Serbia until I had this dream and looked it up. This dream was just random.

Germany/Poland? This dream happened on a night I watched the last half hour of the Pianist. I dreamt that I was a little girl being held captive by Nazis. Some how I escaped my prison cell, acquired two uzis and killed several Nazis.

Afghanistan- When I was in high school I knew this guy who is of Afghan decent. For some reason I dreamt that I visited Afghanistan with him, but I felt really uncomfortable about being there. Another time I dreamt that I befriended an impoverished Afghan kid.

North Korea- I also wrote a topic on this one too. It involved Kim Jong Un hording pizza slices in his pants, then sharing them with me and a bunch of other people. After seeing the remake of Red Dawn, I also dreamt that North Koreans invaded America. I also had a dream where I was being held captive, along with a bunch of other people, by North Korean soldiers. There was a kid in the dream that played dead to try to escape, but when the NK soldiers found out he was faking, they killed him!

Russia, well more like Russia visited us (America is my home country)- These dreams had also been influenced by the original Red Dawn movie. I dreamt that I was in some sort of American city, I think New York, when a bunch of Russian military helicopters started to land throughout the city. I got into an altercation with some large Russian dude who overpowered me and took me captive with a bunch of other people. For some reason Toad from the Mario games was with me when we were all taken to some building where the Russians at least provided everyone with some luxuries.

Somewhere in the jungles of Africa/South America? I dreamt that I was in some jungle being chased by hostile tribal people spitting poison darts at me.
YoshKatgirl
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Anyone dream of visiting other countries?

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:49 pm

so .. you've not been to these places in your life ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby YoshKatgirl » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Nope. Never traveled internationally before. I want to really badly, though. These dreams just could be expressing my want for traveling and adventure.
YoshKatgirl
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:25 pm

yeah that could be it ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion