Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Haunted Table in a Restaurant

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Haunted Table in a Restaurant

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:46 pm

09 September 2018 Sunday

I remember walking in a restaurant by myself and joining a black guy and a police officer at the table. We talked among ourselves and the conversation moved to the restaurant being haunted. The black guy was speaking directly to the police officer and he became agitated and left. I began speaking to the police officer and the waitress appeared. She said that the restaurant was haunted and that she thought it began when the new owner brought ‘this table’ into the restaurant. Suddenly, the table began shaking and even levitated a few inches off the ground.

I became excited because I had never seen this before, and the waitress said that his happens ‘all the time’. She pointed to a metal plate on the side of the table that indicated where it was made. It said something about …..sboro, North Carolina ’94. I told her that I thought the ‘sboro’ was where the table was made or that it could have been the man that made it. And the 94 could have been 84, but it was faded and worn, hard to decipher.

Then I woke up.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Haunted Table in a Restaurant

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:50 pm

I have been dreaming quite a bit lately.

I dream every night, usually 2,3 times. But in don't remember them all the time.

I recently read that the reason we don't remember our dreams is because the part of the brain that recalls dreams is asleep and switched off while we are asleep.

Anyhow, it was the second night in a row that I dreamed about a black man. I am white and that does not normally happen.

And I don't recall the last time I dreamed about something haunted or otherwise paranormal.

And I have never dreamed about haunted, levitating tables.

I think the plate on the side of the table means more than I am able to recall.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion