Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Supernatural, daughter.. help interpret pls

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Supernatural, daughter.. help interpret pls

Postby DreamINGirly » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:46 pm

My dream started with me going to what I thought was going to be a lovely getaway at a nice hotel with my partner, we had booked the honeymoon suite. For some reason he couldn’t come, I was driving into hotel and this guy with this weird force pushed my car into poles and did quite abit of damage. I was angry. I went into hotel and it was not at all what I expected. I then went into some room where my cat was on its back hog tied and covered in blood. I then realised his legs had been cut off. I was like “his fine his fine” and picked him up and cuddled him.
The dream then changed and it was more like a cruise ship and there were booths. My daughter was much younger than she is now and was curled up asleep in one of the booths (this is main part I would LoveTo be interpreted pls) there were these stones or rocks (7or eight) I think, they were an earthy reddish brown colour. They were lined up vertically leading up to her throat. For some reason this made me feel uncomfortable and I removed them, I turned and they were back again. I then woke her and she was scared and laid her somewhere else, once again the stones appeared vertically lined up leading up to her throat.
I then woke up. Pls help interpret
DreamINGirly
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Supernatural, daughter.. help interpret pls

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:22 pm

Your daughter is a sample of you own,
Stones mean pieces of money big or small dependent on your financial situation,
If one dreamt about throat means paying debts and keeping a deposit.
If dreamt her throat was healthy and powerful means you are trustee and depositary.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Supernatural daughter help interpret pls

Postby BeautyAny » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:38 am

Mohammed

I can remember seen leach socks for sale at one of the small shops at Kudawa sinharaja. Remember those shops in the area where the Kudawa bus terminates? This was in one of them.

Mithila
BeautyAny
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

BeautyAny

Postby BeautyAny » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:44 am

Love your creativity! Extremely Exciting Excellent post.
BeautyAny
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion