Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A waterfall interpretation

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A waterfall interpretation

Postby Gnossienne » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:14 pm

There's this place in my hometown, on the outskirts of a massive forest, a bridge crossing a waterfall. It used to belong to a small waterworks, which is now abandoned, and therefore there's a dam there, leading the water through a narrow passage. However, it overflows if it rains a lot. It's my favorite place, I've never met a soul there before, and you get dizzy because there's no way anyone could survive a fall off the weathered bridge. But I digress, the other day I had a dream that I was there and there were snow and ice everywhere, including the downhill passage leading to the bridge. The water was vigorously overflowing, almost as if there was a storm beneath it, I have never seen anything like it. And when I realize that I am walking on ice and could slip and slide into the water at any time, I freak out and turn around and, with great difficulty and panic, get myself into safety, and then it's over.

Any ideas?
Gnossienne
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A waterfall interpretation

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Water is a symbol for money or science because everything is alive with water.
A waterfall and a dam means a big amount of money,
Snow and ice in the summer mean plenty of money ,Ice in the summer means abundance and plenty.
Seems a big amount of money for you is on the way like a heritage or something.
Please update in a two months time.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion