Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Blackmail for being gay, when he’s Straight

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Blackmail for being gay, when he’s Straight

Postby shadowofanightmare » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:10 am

My boyfriend said: “I had a dream my girlfriend and I were having sex while I was sleeping. She got up and left after. But then I assumed she came back for more. So we had more sex and when she got up this time it was a man. Who asked for his money then threatened to show a video of us having sex if I didn’t pay him.”

What does this mean? It seems like a form of blackmail. My boyfriend claims he’s heterosexual. And his hypothetical conclusion would have been, he would have kicked the man’s ass for threatening to do it. I’m just wondering what this dream possibly means.
shadowofanightmare
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Blackmail for being gay, when he’s Straight

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:46 pm

have you read the meaning for being "gay" or "homosexual" ???

in case you haven't, its :

Homosexual
If you are not homosexual in your waking life and dream that you are homosexual represents a union with aspects of yourself.
It is symbolic of self-love, self-acceptance, and compassion.
If you are uncomfortable with homosexuality in your dream, then it suggests some fears or anxieties about femininity (if you are female) and your masculinity (if you are male).
You may be experiencing some insecurity in your relations with the opposite sex.
To dream that the guy you like in real life is gay represents your anxieties and fears that he won't like you back.
By seeing him as gay, then it would be easier for you to dismiss your feelings for him because you have no chance with him.
Dreaming that you are in a relationship with someone who is homosexual in real life implies that you are looking for specific qualities as represented by this person.
Alternatively, being in a relationship with a homosexual person means that you are looking for something unattainable in your current relationship.
On a side note, it is common for expectant fathers to have dreams of homosexual encounters.
If you are homosexual in your waking life, then the dream is simply a reflection of your own self.
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion