Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Fighting what looks like death.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Fighting what looks like death.

Postby TantricNova » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:58 am

Okay its nothing to wild lol but simply this is how it went down. Simply I just remember me fighting something that looks like death. Like it never spoke to me but I just got the vibe it was death personified in its classic form with a scythe and all.

Also buy fighting I mean, like legit combat, trying to attack each other but I was on the defensive. I was trying to cast spells but nothing happened or it had no effect. And the last thing I remember was it swung and I grabbed its scythe weapon and I woke up
TantricNova
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Fighting what looks like death.

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:41 am

If one dreamt about death angel and it was angry or sad means the death time is near.
If dreamt the death angel took out his soul means he will have a good successful life.
If dreamt the death angel said hello to him means he will be safe in both worlds.
If dreamt the death angel was in the sky and he was on the ground means he will be
dismissed from his job.
If dreamt the death angel was happy means he will be martyr.
If dreamt he wrestled the death angel and couldn't win means the death time is near.
If dreamt he was the winner in the wrestling means he will get seriously ill but will
cure later.
Seems you will fight an illness and will cure,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion