Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Raccoons tortured to death underwater.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Raccoons tortured to death underwater.

Postby LadyOfAvalon83 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:59 am

Last night I dreamt that I was a teacher, in a classroom with my pupils and their parents. I told the children that on the last day of term I would show them a film of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, but the children indicated that they would find this boring. So I thought maybe I should show them Sidekicks (a karate film with Jonathan Brandis) instead, but I worried that it might not be educational enough. The parents of one boy in the class wanted to go out to the woods and wanted me to babysit him while they went but I didn't really want to work overtime.

Then I was watching a film that had been shot underwater. In the dream, raccoons were underwater animals that liked to cling to tree trunks that grew underwater. Someone had set traps on the tree trunks so that when a raccoon clung to one, it got skewered and died slowly and horribly. I was watching this film of this happening to two raccoons and I felt angry and devastated but powerless to do anything.

In real life I'm trying to go vegan but failing due to greed. I feel guilty for the suffering I'm contributing to. I guess that has something to do with the dream but I don't know about the rest.
LadyOfAvalon83
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Raccoons tortured to death underwater.

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:00 am

You were a teacher means you will have kind of dignity and will suggest something and people will accept.
Raccoons in dream language symbols are symbols for silly thief women,
||Deep into water means they will receive some kind of power at work,
But they were tortured means they will be disturbed,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion