Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A girl & the wrong Sister...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

A girl & the wrong Sister...

Postby Kurls » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:07 pm

@ an assembly. Waiting in a huge line. It is raining outside. I chit-chat with a girl in line... My older sister sees me & wants to take pictures. She seems so full of joy & glad to see me. Somehow I was dissapointed to see her - thinking she was my younger sister... I then see my Frenemy. Resentment settles in.

I introduce myself to the girl - she has 2 names. 2 last names. I ask if she does... She says no - I'm confused cuz the first word was an abbreviation for a first name.

She has cool balloons with a little hoop @ the bottom - I ask where she got them - Party City. Somehow I spawn there & grab 4 or 5 of them 2 blue, 1 red, 1 yellow & 1 pink... I spawn back to the setting & only keep both blue & the pink one - Idk if I give them away or flew them...

I ask for her # or Facebook. She says no & I said I wasn't surprised as I'm walking back & into the Mens room - the cleaning guy has a feast in the restroom - He offers me some fruit looking thing which turns out to be spicy. I spit it out & I'm confused, alert, surprised, & dissapointed. It is very vivid...
Kurls
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A girl & the wrong Sister...

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:18 pm

why are you disappointed to see your sister ???

as for the girl .. how does she have two names ???

did you know her before you introduced to her .. ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Kurls » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Idk why I was dissapointed but I am confused cuz I actually get more along with the older one

Again, idk how this girl has either 2 names, a nickname, or an abbreviation...

& no, I don't know this random person...
Kurls
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:08 pm

do you get along with your younger sister ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Kurls » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:17 am

Yes, I do but again - not as well as the other one.

I feel happier being around the older one...
Kurls
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion