Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kpop Celebrity inside a video game!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Kpop Celebrity inside a video game!

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:19 pm

Hi

I have weird dream today, I dream I have met Taemin from Shinee Kpop band in the street, and he was welcoming me, being super polite and nice, I was so happy to meet him and surprised to found him very nice, then I don't remember much, but I have played video game in the dream, which is about defeating monster, then I found of the group of player we have to choose to play was Taemin, he have aqua hair color, then I begin playing, I saw desert and pyramid like that of Egypt, he was part of the group of character in the game, then suddenly as I stepping forward in the game, I realized that Taemin has disappeared I have tried to search for him, but I didn't think I found him then I waked up and went again to sleep, which I think the dream continue, I have entered a supermarket, and I saw many corn-flex, some have weird shape and many different colors, one of the corn-flex was having long shape and colored green, I which I took it

Thats it, thanks for reading, please share what you think of the dream
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Kpop Celebrity inside a video game!

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:20 am

A singer or a player in the dream language is a symbol for a liar deceiver person around you.
He will play with you for a while, then will disappear .
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Varzandeh wrote:A singer or a player in the dream language is a symbol for a liar deceiver person around you.
He will play with you for a while, then will disappear .

thanks for interpretation
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby janetkl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:07 pm

Hi, I’m Janet I work at best video animation company in Australia, The first thing I recommended that people who regularly played video games were more likely to crash lucid dreams, viewer dreams where they viewed themselves from outer their bodies, and dream control that allowed people to vigorously influence or variation their dream worlds – qualities evocative of watching or controlling the action of a video-game character.
janetkl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:43 pm

janetkl wrote:Hi, I’m Janet I work at best video animation company in Australia, The first thing I recommended that people who regularly played video games were more likely to crash lucid dreams, viewer dreams where they viewed themselves from outer their bodies, and dream control that allowed people to vigorously influence or variation their dream worlds – qualities evocative of watching or controlling the action of a video-game character.

I don't play video game at all, so I really wonder why I dream that
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion