Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Same dream every time we visit holiday home...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Same dream every time we visit holiday home...

Postby Richieflash » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Hi all

This is my first time posting so apologies if this is something that has been posted or discussed before. Basically we have a holiday home in Spain and every time we stay in one particular bedroom both my wife and I have weird dreams every night, most of which are either unpleasant or very bizarre! We’re not stressed or tired, if anything the opposite when we’re on holiday but this has literally been going on for years.

The weirdest thing is we’re back here right now and we’ve not been here in 3 years yet last night we both dreamt things we’d dreamt the last time we were here! I’m not one for believing in occult but I’m starting to think this place has something spooky going on! Could it just be the warmth and the air conditioning that we’re not used to or do I have to call a priest and burn the house down?! Maybe it’s the change in mattress or pillows or the fact we read more?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Rich
Richieflash
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Same dream every time we visit holiday home...

Postby Arisingangel » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:56 pm

I would cleanse the house as I do believe someone is trying to contact you. Do you know anything about the house/property?
Arisingangel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion