Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please interpret! My dream.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Please interpret! My dream.

Postby Zandydream » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:07 pm

I dream that Inwas on a king size bed with light blue sheets. There was a bed side table made out of brown dark wood, with a lamp on top. Standing next to the bed on my right side.
I was laying down on the bed with my legs open but bent. This guy who I like in my sports club was in between my legs and was going ahem you know down stairs. I said to him “no”and he asked “why.” I told him “because I haven’t shave down there” and he said “that doesn’t matter”
Suddenly it changed with me laying on the right side of the bed and the guy I like from my sport club laying on the left side. He seemed annoyed because I didn’t have sex with him because Im with someone else. (Which in my waking life is true)
I remember the lamp light was still turn on and the room was dark and you could only see bed and the blue sheets and the light blue pillows. He told me to take this pain killer tablet that was sitting on the bed side table. It was a unrealistically huge! Like no one would be able to in real life to swallow that. It was about 10cm tall and maybe 5cm wide.
That was the dream. What does it mean ?
Zandydream
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Please interpret! My dream.

Postby Zandydream » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:42 am

Any one?
Zandydream
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion