Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

unique dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

unique dream

Postby G_P » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:21 am

I had a rather unique dream today. It was back in my old school, and there was a studen I never saw before. He wad strange and was known to have build a working Android. He was mostly ignored and no wanted wanted to talk with him. But he asked a few people some questions. I think those were from Math anf Physics.
He asked me too, and thats when it happend. After he asked the questions I looked at him and said "Sorry I'm bad at math and physics, I'm really good at english tho!"
and it was this moment I noticed that I was looking in first person. I usually am just like a camera in a movie or game, watching my dreams from a distance. But it was the first time in years where I was in first person, and another thing was that I new that I was the "Protagonist" in this dream. Just like the first person view, me being the protagonist is something that hasn't happend in years. Even when I suspect that I'm the protagonist in my dream, I'm never able to tell. I always remember a black shadow. So I was excited even in my dream that I'm me. I knew that I was in a dream at that point, but I couldn't take control or anything, I could only watch. Some other uninteressting things happened, but one thing inportant was that I went to a amusement park and there was an old teacher if mine. I asked her how I shoukd adress her, but she asjed me first what class I was and I told her. It was the same class as me so this confirmed it again and I noticed it at the moment in my dream again.

Does anyone know what this could mean?
G_P
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion