Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Torn vagina needed fixing.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Torn vagina needed fixing.

Postby LadyOfAvalon83 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:49 am

First I was in the girl's clothes shop Miss Selfridge. I wanted to try some clothes on but they were letting men into the communal changing room so I decided not to.

Then I was in what appeared to be a college. I was in an upstairs room,with people who appeared to be other mature students. The room had big windows all around with a clear view of the busy streets surrounding us. My vagina had somehow become torn and needed to be sewn up. So I asked one of the computer techs who worked at the college to do it. (I think she may have been a surgeon as well as a computer tech.) She agreed but said she would sew it up tighter than it had been before (presumably to make it more attractive/tighter for potential lovers?). I did not want this. I didn't care about its attractiveness, I just wanted it fixed. I insisted that she sew it up exactly as it had been before. She was insistent she make it tighter. We argued about it and she said i should listed to her because she knows her job. She said to me something like, "You can't just write a book, can you?"to prove her point.

Suddenly I had a random friend with me and we told her, that actually, we'd already written a book, a very funny one, about a tramp. (I mean a hobo, not a slut.)

During most of this dream the song "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred was either playing, or we were singing it.
LadyOfAvalon83
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Torn vagina needed fixing.

Postby abbynormal » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:51 am

wow, what do you think the dream was telling you?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby LadyOfAvalon83 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:18 pm

I'm not sure, I was hoping for ideas.
LadyOfAvalon83
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Amalthea » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:19 am

Dream is about sexuality, more so how you feel about it, and your sexuality. Torn vagina and making it tight as opposed to not loose means to me one wanting to be more chaste, she wanted to make you almost virginal again and you didn't want her to change you, make you something you were not. Judgement is passed on you by the tech/doctor. Even the song is referring to sexuality. The beginning of the dream you left because you did not want men to see you naked?
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby LadyOfAvalon83 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:58 am

Amalthea wrote:Dream is about sexuality, more so how you feel about it, and your sexuality. Torn vagina and making it tight as opposed to not loose means to me one wanting to be more chaste, she wanted to make you almost virginal again and you didn't want her to change you, make you something you were not. Judgement is passed on you by the tech/doctor. Even the song is referring to sexuality. The beginning of the dream you left because you did not want men to see you naked?

That's a good interpretation, thanks. But why was I asking a computer tech to fix it?
LadyOfAvalon83
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:50 pm

LadyOfAvalon83 wrote:First I was in the girl's clothes shop Miss Selfridge. I wanted to try some clothes on but they were letting men into the communal changing room so I decided not to.

Then I was in what appeared to be a college. I was in an upstairs room,with people who appeared to be other mature students. The room had big windows all around with a clear view of the busy streets surrounding us. My vagina had somehow become torn and needed to be sewn up. So I asked one of the computer techs who worked at the college to do it. (I think she may have been a surgeon as well as a computer tech.) She agreed but said she would sew it up tighter than it had been before (presumably to make it more attractive/tighter for potential lovers?). I did not want this. I didn't care about its attractiveness, I just wanted it fixed. I insisted that she sew it up exactly as it had been before. She was insistent she make it tighter. We argued about it and she said i should listed to her because she knows her job. She said to me something like, "You can't just write a book, can you?"to prove her point.

Suddenly I had a random friend with me and we told her, that actually, we'd already written a book, a very funny one, about a tramp. (I mean a hobo, not a slut.)

During most of this dream the song "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred was either playing, or we were singing it.

(God says, NO, then NO, then finally Yes)

bible.ca/manuscripts/Daniel-Bible-Textual-Variants-Old-Testament-Tanakh-70-weeks-Daniel9.24-Messiah-490-years-458BC-33AD-resurrection-Codex-Vaticanus-Susanna-Prayer-Hananiah-Bel-dragon.htm
nextbook.co/editor/

The Haunting of Fox Hollow Farm - Documentary & Horror Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=NRjXaTc77S4

70 x 7 (70 Weeks Invalidates Days, for, 70 and 7 years, and, Parable)

62nd Week for 434 B.C. Old Testament is Finished
69th Week for 6 B.C. to 29 A.D. Jesus Birth to Death (Jesus seen for 40 Days in 30 A.D. = "Jesus and Joseph 30" Luke 3:23)

26 A.D. to 29 A.D. = Jesus Testimony Length or 62 to 69th Week of Daniel
70 A.D. Temple in Jerusalem Destruction = 30 A.D. Jesus rose for 40 Days + 40 Years to 70 A.D.

(You can use Astrological Ages, for these figures like with Nostradamus as we've done, or, Amos Declaration 3 or 4 Day Cycle Shift of Exodus at 430 years .......... Babylon Captivity Day Cycle Shift, Solomon and Jehoiachin Contradiction .......... these are 14 Dynasty divisions observed with Daniel's 70 weeks, God abandons this position with Jesus the value is only 70 years and 7 years, viable, the rest is invalid or satisfied) (the answer to giving this more value is NO)

(Technically, Jesus would of been 35 years hold, however, his appearance for 40 days a year or so later, makes Jesus technically 36 years old for 635 Mark of the Beast, as we've said)

Second Answer is also NO = 1290 and 1335 ... is approximately 7 years and 70 days ... it had literal value, but not anymore, just like the rest of daniel's figures:

smallerquestions.org/blog/2012/2/20/the-universe-its-way-past-and-its-way-future.html

Pool of Bethesda: Lame Man Healed
youtube.com/watch?v=-_MfER6a9xo

We first see these figures with Noah, however. God created the rudiments of this earth and life in the New Universe, and then after God thrust this Earth into this Universe our Universe, God allowed it to decay, and then God killed it, and from those ashes, God formed "Abraham = Homosapien" that is the "Missing Link".

The Gospel is not written in a chronological order, I mean. The "Book of Job" is in the Andromeda Galaxy or New Universe (Andromeda Galaxy is just a theme, there is no life in this universe, nothing of value)...................then................one of the song books and then perhaps the book of genesis, just like that...................now when you get to the Old Testament, they have several mechanisms of observing the 70 years and several observances....................this had translated into just observances of Jesus's activities....................Jesus did two very important, or the most important miracles, are, jesus taking the people into the new universe/to the desert like moses for 7 years, and then for 70 days, jesus stood as "BAR JESUS" and performed the miracle of the pool/nibiru in healing the people.

The Final Answer is Yes for 70 x 7, as a observance for "God"............... and a Word about Prophecy (Mollie Tibbets)

The Secret Life of Timothy McVeigh
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

(I am the child, that stood with Timothy M., according to the rule and orders of Pope John Paul II at that time, and the building like the Master Building in New York City was connected to prophecy at that time, but I'm not entirely sure in what way, except to say, they had a lot of time to filter information, and this was before the internet really stopped that kind of disinformation campaign)

Flight 370 + 42 Months + 42 Months + 42 Months
Flight 370 + 3.5 Years + 3.5 Years + 3.5 Years + 3 and 1/2 Days of Darkness = 70 x 7 as Parable

I will disappoint the Christian Community at present. But before I do that, I will make a few quotes:

C4Q27
Salon, Tarascon, "Mausol", the arch of "SEX.",
Where the pyramid is still standing:
They will come to deliver the Prince of "Annemark,"
Redemption reviled in the temple of Artemis.

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

C8Q66
When the inscription D.M. is found
in the ancient cave, revealed by a lamp.
Law, the King and Prince Ulpian tried,
the Queen and Duke in the pavilion under cover.

(These are the Old Ways, but this is your law) The State Funded incest/rape/murder, my relatives are engaged in, mother/father, and brothers, gives you a legal right with God to kill one or all of them for prophet. Sometimes that is not true, but, maybe you should kill my oldest brother for prophet with God...................You tried to kill my youngest brother for prophet recently and failed.

(If and when we go to "Andromeda", you should consider killing all of my relatives and extended family, there is a reason this has been done repeatedly with man surrounding this kind of an illustration of god's mercies. for your benefit, at the end of the day. there's no enmity with me and man at all, this is about God satisfying the covenant, and your penchant for suffering and pain that god allows, don't make excuses, don't rationalize your lack of authority or understanding in these issues, this time, wait a short while and try to kill a different one of my relatives)

God has said that Peter picked up 153 Fish, indicating that God has corrected the law that originally assigned Noah 150 days so that God in Revelation is given 150 Days + 3 1/2 Days of Darkness. You don't have a legal right to a last minute nuclear blitz on the ethnic people, you have to answer god as men with my testimony, or just die dumb and blind, the christian and jew position in these is not important, the law is the law (it depends, if I go there, if i want to involve the authorities, but just like Oklahoma, if you blow me up or shoot me too much, a lot of people can die in that area, at the Master Building in New York City)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion