Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I had to abandon her...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I had to abandon her...

Postby BakedPotato » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:53 am

So, this was, what I guess you could call a nightmare.I don't remember much about this dream, but what I do remember wasn't good. Before I start, I have to say, I recently adopted a new kitten irl. Now, in my dream, I was traveling with this group of people, and I couldn't leave. Like I was kidnapped...but not really. They weren't harming me in any way, they weren't threatening me, but it was just kind of established that I was trapped and miserable...I didn't let it show because I knew it was no use. I don't remember how, but at some point, we got inside this house, (it was just a pit-stop) and my little brother was there.He knew I was being held against my will, but like me, he had just kind of accepted it. And then I saw her, my new kitten.In that moment, she was the only thing I loved and cared for in the world, the only thing that brought me joy, and I hugged her and cried because I knew I couldn't take her with me, I had to abandon her, and considering the people I was with, I knew I would never see her again...Then one guy (that was holding me captive) said something along the lines of ''Ok, that's enough now. Come on.'' .Then I woke up crying. You can bet I went downstairs and made sure my kitten was still there...So yeah, that dream was basically me being held against my will and having to abandon all hope for happiness and love in my life. I'm not sure what it means, I'd appreciate your help on this.
BakedPotato
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I had to abandon her...

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:15 pm

where did you adopt the cat from ???

the cat is now no longer captive/abandoned.. but is in your care ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: I had to abandon her...

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:51 am

A kitten means a little girl,
You were kidnapped means you will keep away from a sin,
You were trapped means you will be deceived,
Your young brother means a sorrow on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion