Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Random Workplace Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Random Workplace Dream

Postby Miru » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:33 am

Hello!

First time posting here :]
The dream may not make sense in some aspects when compared to iRL which is normal but I just am stating the obvious lmao
I will try to be very detailed as possible as I would like some answers, even if the details may not mean much

Today, I had a dream I was at this random workplace (non existent in iRL) and I was being "tested" or "evaluated" to see if I would be a good fit to work there.
The workplace was similar to a buzzfeed of some sort.

All of the co-workers were around my same age (21) and every one was extremely nice to me, no one was rude.
All of the co-workers were nonexistent in my iRL life, I knew none of them -- Except one. I "met" her at the end of my dream and she only said to me "Why would you want to work here" in a jokingly manner.
In the dream, I was actually really excited to work for this nonexistent workplace

I am writing this because using the dream moods symbol search, the term "coworker" says, "If the coworkers in your dream are not your actual coworkers, then they may pertain to some psychological business that you need to work on."
I am confused because in the dream they were all nice to me and showed nothing that would be negative for me to work on.

There was one imaginary co-worker who I really bonded with and to put in perspective, she was essentially me but a female, and way more talented than me in everyway possible. In fact, she looked just like me as well but as a female. (Similar to Sky Ferreira) and I was really excited to learn with her and be able to gain more experience in my iRL work field. In the dream, no one in the imaginary workplace smoked cigarettes but we both bonded over the fact that we do. (random detail, she smoked camels and I smoke pall malls lol)

As soon as the manager told me I was hired, I woke up from the dream.

What would this mean?
Any extra details that someone may need when replying, I can try my best to provide :]
Miru
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Random Workplace Dream

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:32 pm

what do you do for work ???

this dream .. could a be a "simulation" for that ...
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion