Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming Of Dentist.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dreaming Of Dentist.

Postby D_Leo333 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:07 am

Hi All..

In the dream I was at a dentist appointment. They put a device in my mouth, and I felt pain, as the device was testing, or emitting a laser testing the surface of the tooth or something. The dentist which was a young woman, said " yep, see, we are gonna have to pull some teeth. " I was thinking, ugh, okay, I guess. But then I started to feel hesitation because the dentist was a very tiny, young looking woman, and I kept imagining in the dream her, trying to pull, and pull the teeth, and she wouldn't be able to do it, and that it would cause more pain.... But she assured me that I wouldn't feel anything etc.

Any thoughts?
D_Leo333
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion