Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

odd mishmash

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

odd mishmash

Postby abbynormal » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:29 pm

I dreamt among many other things, that I was walking around naked in my late folks' house which was totally empty and abandoned, then my father dropped by, and I hopped in the shower and then put on a clothing outfit I hadn't worn since my teen years, and went to work where there was a pot luck going on on a white cloth-draped banquet table, with lotsa yummy food on it that as I gazed at it now and then, the food gradually disappeared and I only got a few morsels that nevertheless were tasty. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: odd mishmash

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Food means money which will disappear,

If one dreamt he had a sweet morsel means he will say a pleasant word.
If the mouthful was sour means he will say a rude word.
If dreamt he ate a hot morsel means he will have a disaster.
If dreamt he ate a pleasant morsel means he will have a good situation.
Morsel may also mean : 1- a kiss 2- a pleasant word 3- a benefit.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion