Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Slit throat

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Slit throat

Postby odinido » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:03 am

Last night i dreamt that i came home. As i entered the door, a dirty smell hit me and then i saw three dirty old, out of shape men laying all around naked. My mom standing in the middle naked and a young buff guy beside her (also naked). I felt disturbed and angry. My mom told me ''Its not what it looks like'' or something and she yelled ''GET OUT'' Then i got so angry i found a small razor blade and got in a fight with the young guy who also had a razorblade. He cut me on the side of the neck and i ended up slitting his throat. I then went and slit the throat of the three older men. What could this mean? Please be respectful and i appreciate all ideas.
odinido
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Slit throat

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:41 pm

If one dreamt was naked and was ashamed of people and was trying to cover himself
means will go to a pilgrimage or means forgiveness by God.
If one was naked and was working for material world means will have a sorrow.
If dreamt was naked but had a towel around his body means a chance to worship God
and praying.
If was naked and his privy parts were seen a secret of him will reveal or infamy.
Nakedness for honest people means a goodness but for dishonest people means
infamy.
A razor blade means some money,

If one dreamt was beheaded and was decapitated means, if he is jailed, he will
let free. If he is ill means he will be cured. If he has debts means he will pay back.
If he is pagan means he will be a believer.
If his head was not separated the executioner will do him a favor.
Generally dreams of beheading are good for poor people and is bad for rich people.

If one dreamt about throat means paying debts and keeping a deposit.
If dreamt his throat was healthy and powerful means he is trustee and depositary.
If dreamt his throat was ill means he is not trustee.
If dreamt his throat was wide and open means his livelihood will increase if dreamt
his throat was tight means he is trustee.
Some interpreters say throat means receipts and expenses of the house.
Please update when you helped to remove a money problem of your mom and a few others,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion