Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

To any moderator

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

To any moderator

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:27 am

Dear sir/lady,
I would like to inform you that the Inbox service does not work,
Sincerely yours,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: To any moderator

Postby Batman » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 am

Come on now Varz... You should know where to post this comment.. In the bottom box (webby box) for help
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:22 am

Ohhh, I had forgotten , it is a long time I have not gone over there...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby EvilMonkey » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:55 am

Thanks for letting us know, Varzandeh. I'll tell the WM.
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:52 am

I tried several times to send a PM to Gus who and Evil but the was an error message ,
I received a few PM myself.
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Gus Who » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Varzandeh wrote:I tried several times to send a PM to Gus who and Evil but the was an error message ,
I received a few PM myself.

Varz I am not a Mod or Admin here (yet - as I offered to buy this site... and try to run it properly... ) and was just a couple of usernames (Gus / Batty) .. as you can see this site is going in the same path as Sleeps.com did... (not being able to ‘toddle around’ heere is this realm, and now has at least “1 Spammer’ trying to break the bank... (as I would of like to know the original name the spammer used... before he was banned for becoming such person
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn (read an article today of a Gov plan...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Gus I can't reply to your PM because of the following error message:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x8D\xB0] ...' for column 'message_text' at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: webmaster@dreammoods.com
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Gus Who » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Oh this subject should not have to be PM.. as I replied-
Is someone asking you why??? ... and what do you want me to do?
—————-
show parent

But what if the dream is trying to tell the dreamer to keep up her hopes for getting pregnant? It has nothing to do with money? Dreams about pregnancy CAN relate to money, but out of at least 100 dreams like this I have helped to interpret, I can only think of a few that had anything to do with money or material wealth.

You put a lot of effort into sharing your knowledge. I see your posts all over this sub and I've allowed you to continue even though the response you get from our users is lukewarm. I'll ask you, who are you doing this for? I read your comments and what I see is a person who wants to show off his knowledge. I don't see you offering help with dreams because you actually want to help the people who have the dreams. Instead, I see your efforts as more like a preacher who stands on a corner and barks his prophecies at the people who walk by. He's not there on that corner to help them or enlighten them. He's there because he wants to feel important in a world where he is unimportant, where no one would notice him otherwise.

Why are you here?
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn (read an article today of a Gov plan...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:34 am

Hello Gus,
This person is a moderator over there , after a few days from this message , he apologized .
Thank you.
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion