Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reoccuring dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Reoccuring dreams

Postby Littlered<3 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:44 pm

So I keep having these reoccuring dreams. My first one is that of a herpetarium/zoo thats indoors. I say herpetarium because its more reptiles than anything else. But anytime there is someone new, I will show them around and get super excited. Its almost like I'm lucid dreaming but not all the way. In my first dream, there was an odd looking statue at the end of a room. It was of a naked dog with red eyes. It gave me chills. The next time I had the dream, I was okay with it. This time I visted a whole new place, see tl;dr.

I also keep having dreams to do with theme parks. The first one started soon after the herpetarium dream. It was really crazy. The same theme park popped up again a few nights later. This was months ago, by the way. A few weeks ago, however, I had a dream that my boyfriend had taken me to a theme park and was trying to convince me to stay the night. I was attacked by someone and I went home. A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that basically said "youre pulling all the weight in the relationship" and at the end where my boyfriend left me for the other girl that was there, some people who I seemed to know took me on a ride.

Tl;dr,
Last night, I visited a whole new mall and it had a theme park with the herpetarium. Im used to a herpetarium reoccuring and it wasn't there. Same with the theme park What do you think this all means?
Littlered<3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion