Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Deceased family memeber

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Deceased family memeber

Postby Cometfireato2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:24 pm

I could see my grandpa. It was strange to me that he was alive. I seemed to be in a positive spirit and was looking for some groceries? It was not very clear to me what he was looking for. I was riding his truck down the highway and he missed a turn but suddenly found a narrow turn off lane on the highway for a second it seemed dangerous and at there was a huge gap in the highway. He speed up to make the jump and we had made it to our destination
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Deceased family memeber

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:39 pm

Dreaming your grandpa means your salary will increase or will receive some good money.
( groceries means money),
You were on his truck means you will have a heavy work like him.
Please update,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Cometfireato2 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:56 am

Thank you Varzandeh
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Arisingangel » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:05 pm

Did you speak to him at all? If so did his lips move or did you mentally hear him. I have visitations quite often from my deceased loved ones. I can tell if they are visiting or if I'm dreaming of them by how I communicate with them. Telepathically is a visit.
Arisingangel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion