Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reoccurring Dreams throughout my childhood

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Reoccurring Dreams throughout my childhood

Postby bendmems » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:47 am

When I was 10-13 I had reoccurring dreams of being kidnapped or trapped, and I would be on a loop of running away and being caught. Who was trapping me always changed, who I was with always changed, but I was almost always trapped at my home.

From 14-15 I had the classic teeth rotting, falling out, crumbling, and cracking dreams, where my braces would fall off or I would stare into a mirror as my teeth were rotting.

The summer of being 15 I had reoccurring dreams that I had had my freshman biology teacher again for sophomore year, and that he was giving vocabulary words and I couldn't write them fast enough, or something stressful like that.

I haven't had many of them in years, but does anyone know what they mean? I have suspicions but no solid idea.
bendmems
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion