Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Wolves, roadkill, fox and transportation...oh my!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Wolves, roadkill, fox and transportation...oh my!

Postby Jane89 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:27 am

In my dream I was in a bus with my boyfriend. I sat next to a friendly asian girl. I was so happy because we had moved to London successfully and the girl had been here some time before us so I wanted to get her advice. She said she had tried to stay there... I looked out the window and saw a large hotel compound spread out throughout a very rich green forest...but she said when she moved it was peak season and they wanted $11,000. Can you believe that? She said incredulously. It was never even close to that amount during off season. As the bus sped along the bus driver called out that there was a boar on the side of the road, I looked out the window to see but he was going to fast and I knew he had moved to avoid the boar roadkill. As I continued to look outside I saw another dead animal, but again we were going too fast and I couldn’t make out what it was. Soon after that I saw a wolf next to a caught prey that it had completely eaten, then another one with a newly killed prey but not yet eaten, then a lone wolf (they were all the same distance apart along the road and up against the forest line). As we got to the end of the street, I saw a large, skinny almost comical looking fox slink down from a barren tree and roll along the ground like it was trying to be sneaky (its movements kind of reminded me of a cartoon). The bus turned right to go downhill. Next thing I know, there is no bus and myself and a few others are in some weird dull black plastic thing that is supposed to act as a sled. We are trying to get it to slide down the hill but it is taking a lot of work, at first I am worried the fox will catch up to us an attack us. Then one of the girls mentions the wolves in the area and I realise that is the bigger concern. We are in their hunting ground and I wouldn’t want them to catch up with us. We begin to finally start to slide and pick up speed, then my dream ends. What could this mean?
Jane89
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Wolves, roadkill, fox and transportation...oh my!

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:24 am

A bus means a smaller work,
Then a hotel means a bigger work, number 11 means takes a long time,
A forest means a society , trees are people.
A boar means a filthy rich person,
Wolves are partners who are separated from their partners,
A fox means a liar relative.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Jane89 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:53 pm

Thanks for the insight Varzandeh. After you explained this some of the symbolism made sense. A few days ago I was talking with my significant other about some family issues. During a difficult time with my family, I turned to an Aunt who I thought had my best interests in mind. However, over the course of time I discovered she had spread some terrible rumours about sexual absuse in my family behind my back and told me things to cause division between my parents and I. Recently, I told my significant other I found great difficulty in understanding who she was... the loving aunt or the lying/rumour spreading aunt. I decided I would not know until I pass. Perhaps this was the confirmation I needed to confirm she is indeed the fox in my dream. Aside from this, I have been working very hard this year to finish my degree and complete a final assignment. I am only a few days away from this goal. I believe this is wither the small or big work and 11 may play into this. Or perhaps, the big work is yet to come as I will move forward to find a job. Thank you for the help!
Jane89
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:24 pm

Thank you for your update , it helps very much...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion