Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help to interpret this?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help to interpret this?

Postby frank_rabbit » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:22 pm

Hi how's it going?

I had an incredibly vivid dream last night and I have been recalling it the whole day. I tried to give my own interpretation but I can't seem to find any answers.

The first thing I remember was being in a mall. It was kind of dim because it was almost closed. I was trying to find Hot Topic but I couldn't find it. Then I went outside the mall and I met this girl named Alita. She was very pretty and we started talking and suddenly we became boyfriend and girlfriend. We walked out of the mall, and my dad came to pick me up and she disappeared. I then went all over the mall area looking for her. I even went in the roof area where a construction worker was working on a support beam. I asked him if he'd seen her, and he shook his head.

In what seemed like a day later, I was walking down the street in a suburbian setting, and a truck pulled next to me. It was the girl's mom. She was on the phone with her. I can't exactly remember what she said, but I knew I would never see her again.
frank_rabbit
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help to interpret this?

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:31 pm

Dream language is symbolic and should be interpreted,
Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
A worker means an argument with someone else on the way,
Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Help to interpret this?

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:13 pm

frank_rabbit wrote:Hi how's it going?

I had an incredibly vivid dream last night and I have been recalling it the whole day. I tried to give my own interpretation but I can't seem to find any answers.

The first thing I remember was being in a mall. It was kind of dim because it was almost closed. I was trying to find Hot Topic but I couldn't find it. Then I went outside the mall and I met this girl named Alita. She was very pretty and we started talking and suddenly we became boyfriend and girlfriend. We walked out of the mall, and my dad came to pick me up and she disappeared. I then went all over the mall area looking for her. I even went in the roof area where a construction worker was working on a support beam. I asked him if he'd seen her, and he shook his head.

In what seemed like a day later, I was walking down the street in a suburbian setting, and a truck pulled next to me. It was the girl's mom. She was on the phone with her. I can't exactly remember what she said, but I knew I would never see her again.

Parasite Eve Opera Scene
youtube.com/watch?v=YPXS8xMXzOQ

(Mendocino Complex Fire = Mollie Tibbets)
(Fire Expanse = Reward Monies)

You need to properly gauge the situation, not immediately prosecute every ethnic/jew police officer or public servant that misappropriates their duties. The negro/ethnic that promoted incest at my address, was days before the disappearance, and immediately after the police officer was shot in the face in philadelphia, several mass suicides took place of the ethnic and jew populations, relative to me, just walking around there.

You don't have a legal right to live, you don't have a legal right to reproduce, and you don't have a legal right to be a false witness, its up to god to make up the difference, in your mass suicide with my testimony. that Said.

Mollie is just another reminder of your inability to commit global mass suicide with me, with my testimony. And you will suffer and die to that degree. If you keep raising the reward money, that will contribute to your suffering, but at the moment, you seem to have lost your value with me, as this is tied into the "MONEY PITT", equation. Possibly leading to a "true unified field/higgs boson, or nothing just sin and death".

The last two websites I created resulted in mass ethnic/jew suicide. I want to create a website, where ethinc and jew police officers are killed or kill themselves, everytime I make a declaration about walking around philadelphia. Then, I will expand this into parallels, walking blocks away from ethnic/jew day care centers and public centers, as you kill yourself and commit suicide.

You suicide with me isn't that predictable yet, but we'll see eventually. With that said, first I will ask the ethnic/jew politicals to resign in a few weeks/days, then when they don't i'll euthanize them. I'll do the same for the police deparements. Then, if you can't control yourselves in this ethnic situation, I'll kill the political people, then that's about it unless I want to do more with the public. That is your reward and expectation for using my testimony for mass suicide at this level, to be an example to the nations of what is necessary, in a small capacity, if at all. There will be lots more pain and suffering at your hands as you keep hurting me, but, your obviously not really ready to suffer and die, because you stopped hurting me, so you need to work on that. (so its best for you to pray that you can suffer and die a blind and dumb death, rather than, acknowledge or contribute to my authority in your pleasure and pride with ethnics and jews, you can die in a few more years, and that is your legal right.............with that said, I not disclose if the negro police officer was the same one that visited my address to voice incest with me and my niece, that was shot in the face with the intent to shoot and kill that negro police).
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion