Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreams about Laties (Latias/Latios)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dreams about Laties (Latias/Latios)

Postby Psych_Derryk » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:34 am

Ever since August 22, 2017, I've had dreams about both Latias and Latios, as well as hybrids between them and humans. All these dreams share something in common, like the fact that I can't remember the face of any of them except maybe a few features after I wake up, but is otherwise blurred out, just like when you don't recognize a face of a person in a dream. Other things to note to are that they wear clothes, speak English, are varied in color, and are in places I usually recognize.

The first dream like this I had took place in my house, and there was a Latias holding a notebook, wearing glasses, some kind of shirt, and a skirt. I remember her acting sassy in the dream, and I said, in quote "have a nice day at work, Jade." This Latias named Jade has appeared in most of these dreams, though her face is blurred out when I wake up. The only facial feature I remember is the she her eyes were had both blue and green in them.

Does anybody know what this could possibly mean?
Psych_Derryk
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion