Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

3 Octopi that eat baby elephants

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

3 Octopi that eat baby elephants

Postby Moonflower15 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:49 am

I had a dream last night that my Mother agreed to take care of three Octopi. She kept the m in what was supposed to be my old room, but it was outside with hills and walls. The octopi where three colors, white, pale blue and pale pink. the white and blue one ate 2 baby elephants while my mother, me, and one other person i don't remember who they are, watched. the other person and i were terrified. The Octopi were big and moved as quickly and freely as if they were in the bottom of the ocean, even though this "room" did not contain water. The other person tried to leave and one of the octopi blocked them from leaving. The blue one got very close to me and stood above me menacingly. I was afraid to move, to look at it, to breathe. I woke up.

What in the ??????????
Moonflower15
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion