Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

People dreaming of a freakish version of me

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

People dreaming of a freakish version of me

Postby Spongescar » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:21 pm

Hello, I don’t frequent here at all, in fact I’m brand new. However, I decided I’d ask about a phenomenon that’s been happening to me for a while now. For over 2 years, I’ve had people dream of me, but it’s not a normal version of me. For reference, I’m a 6’ 2” male with a lean build. Somehow, people dream of me as an 8’-9’ monstrous thing that can most closely be associated with how a wendigo/skinwalker/demagorgon (stranger things) without any distinguishable facial features looks. I’m not sure how the people know to associate the creature with me, but more than 12 people have told me they’ve dreamt of me and 11/12 times I look like the creature described. Evidently I never actually do anything to them in their dreams, I just stick to the shadows and stalk them. Only a handful of the people who have told me they’ve dreamt of me in this way were actually afraid of the freakish version of me. Some interesting things to note are that I’ve never seen this version of myself in a dream, and people I know only a little have reported seeing my freakish form in their dreams. I’m not sure why people dream of me in this way, and I was hoping some of you would be able to give me some insight into this phenomenon.

Thank you,
Rome
Spongescar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion